LAWRENCE — A Lawrence couple facing rape and enticement charges involving a 13-year-old girl will remain held without bail, a judge ordered Friday in Lawrence District Court.
BOSTON — Brushing aside opposition from gun rights supporters, the House of Representatives passed legislation Wednesday to expand a state law allowing for the seizure of f…
There are the piles of vomit and puddles of urine in the stairways and hypodermic needles in the lobbies. Safety and health code violations inside Lawrence's Bay State Building put it among the most troubled buildings in a city rife with them.
- Criminal charges dropped after crash that killed Coady's tow truck driver
- DOC official: Child rapist Wayne Chapman will be released right to the street
- UPDATED AFTER LOTTERY: Celtics future draft picks
- Body found in Little River identified
- 'Fairy godmothers' see to it Lawrence teen enjoys prom
- Lawrence husband and wife charged for rape, enticement
- Police: Parent banned from Sandown North School after threat against teacher
- Board chooses Cynthia Paris as Lawrence school superintendent
- With job as mayor, Jajuga drives new SUV
- Pelham High deemed safe after threat investigated, but many students opt to stay home