Wearing remembrance: Steven Chelsen, an elevator construction worker at the new World Trade Center site, shows his tattoo honoring his brother in July. Roy Chelsen, a FDNY firefighter, died in January from multiple myloma. Roy led his Engine Company 28 crew out of the North Tower just before it collapsed, and then spent nine months working recovery at Ground Zero.
- Lawrence water main breaks, closing parts of Canal street
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- 'White supremacist' arraigned in abuse of step-daughters
- Fire erupts early this morning at closed St. Anne Church in Lawrence
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate