Volunteers sitting at new picnic tables, from left, Dick LeBlond, Judi Poirier and Stephen Breen, helped clean up the Hannah Duston Rest Area on Route 110, just over the Methuen line into Haverhill, allowing the city to reopen it.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms