This undated file photo provided by the U.S. Attorney's Office in New Hampshire shows David Kwiatkowski, a former lab technician at Exeter, N.H., Hospital. Kwiatkowski, accused of infecting dozens of patients with hepatitis C through tainted needles.
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue