Councilor Jennifer Kannan (dressed in green) is joined by her family inside Gaythorne Hall at the Methuen Knights of Columbus early last night as she announces her decision to run against Mayor Stephen Zanni. From left, her daughter, Brittney, 26; Kannan, 48; her husband William Kannan Sr., 52; her son William Jr., 28; and his wife Meghan, 26. In the front row are granddaughter Tessa Therrien, 5; and daughter, Farrah, 11. More than 400 crowded into the hall for an Irish dinner, a little roasting and Kannan's mayoral announcement.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver