New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft raises the Vince Lombardi Trophy after his team beat the Philadelphia Eagles, 24-21, to win Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, Fla., Sunday, Feb. 6, 2005. Patriots coach Bill Belichick is at left.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver