A Derry town worker clears snow with a sidewalk snowblower Wednesday. Gov. Maggie Hassan announced New Hampshire communities are eligible for 75 percent reimbursement for snow removal costs incurred during the blizzard in February.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms