CARL RUSSO/Satff photo. Haverhill resident King Davis walks along the property across from Kenoza Lake reservoir on Rt. 110 where a property owner is fighting with the city to develop. Davis opposes the plan due to concerns about the resevoir. 10/12/2012.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver