Assistant District Attorney John DePaulo holds up a list in Haverhill District Court of police scanner frequencies that, according to DePaulo, was found at the home of Richard Chase, 55, of 14 Freeman St. while police executed at search warrant there.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate