Assistant District Attorney John DePaulo holds up a list in Haverhill District Court of police scanner frequencies that, according to DePaulo, was found at the home of Richard Chase, 55, of 14 Freeman St. while police executed at search warrant there.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter