PAUL BILODEAU/Staff photo Alexis Kelly, 12, a 6th grader at the Marsh Grammar School talks about the flag project that her class did recently. Several students in Kristin Coletti's sixth grade class did a math project that created and recreated the American flag using geometric principles.
- Lawrence water main breaks, closing parts of Canal street
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- 'White supremacist' arraigned in abuse of step-daughters
- Fire erupts early this morning at closed St. Anne Church in Lawrence
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate