PAUL BILODEAU/Staff photo Alexis Kelly, 12, a 6th grader at the Marsh Grammar School talks about the flag project that her class did recently. Several students in Kristin Coletti's sixth grade class did a math project that created and recreated the American flag using geometric principles.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter