Tom and Margaret Case stand in a doorway with Peter Griffin, member of the Windham Historic Commission under plywood-covered windows similar to the ones in the background at the Searles Building School and Chapel in Windham.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver