Dan Francescone, shown here in a 2012 file shot, is fighting to get his teaching job back in Haverhill. He was fired in May 2012 after he was found not guilty by a jury of stealing money from student fundraisers and activity accounts.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver