Shirley Temple Black, shown in 2006 receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Screen Actors Guild, went from being a child film star to a diplomatic career serving the United States in the United Nations and as an ambassador.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms
- Police: Man who jumped off railroad bridge may face charges
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits