YADIRA BETANCES staff photo This empty area full of brush at 128-132 Union St. will be transformed into homes and rental property by Lawrence Community Works. Here, Rachelly Suriel, left, assistant project manager in the real estate department look over the land with Jessica Andors, executive director of Lawrence Community Works.
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary