Plaistow police and fire officials conduct an investigation at 5 Center Circle in Plaistow, where three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning yesterday. A fourth person was found unconscious and is hospitalized.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws