Haverhill attorney Scott Gleason, seated, gathers with everyone involved in saving his life after he suffered a heart attack while jogging. They are, front, from left, David Alartosky of Bradford, who found Gleason and called 911; Claire Walsh of Groveland, a nurse at Merrimack Valley Hospital who stopped to help and gave Gleason CPR; Paramedic Garrett Dejong, kneeling, of Trinity ambulance service; nurse Shannon O'Donnell of the Lawrence General Hospital Emergency Center; and Haverhill Fire Lt. John Marchand; and second row, from left, Haverhill police officers George Dekeon Jr. and Ron Hilchey and nurse Susan Dunbar of the Lawrence General Hospital Emergency Center; and back row, from left, Paramedic Kirk Brigham of Trinity ambulance service, Haverhill firefighter and EMT Mike Sullivan, Dr. Marc Simmons of Lawrence General Hospital, Haverhill Deputy Fire Chief Brian Moriarty and Haverhill Firefighter and EMT Keith Grant. Missing from the photo is nurse Gladys Boldrighini Lawrence General Hospital Emergency Center.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter