Andover honored its veterans with two ceremonies yesterday. The town first dedicated memorials at the West Parish Cemetery and the Spring Grove Cemetery. At noon, 20 Andover World War II veterans were honored at the Ballardvale Green with the presentation of the ''Heroes Among Us'' book. The book is dedicated to each veteran and tells the story about their service during World War II. Here, World War II and Korean War Navy veteran Robert Hamilton, is presented his book by John Lewis (left), former director of Veterans Services for the Town of Andover, and Michael Burke, director of Veterans Services for Andover.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Police: Motorcyclist clocked at 125 mph
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws