Irish nanny Aisling Brady McCarthy, accused of murder in the death of a 1-year-old Cambridge girl, Rehma Sabir, enters the courtroom before a pretrial and bail adjustment hearing in Middlesex Superior Court in Woburn yesterday.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws