Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., center, and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., right, rush to the chamber for the final votes on the bipartisan budget deal designed to keep Congress from lurching from one fiscal crisis to the next and ease the harshest effects of the automatic budget cuts known as the sequester, at the Capitol in Washington earlier this week.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter