A member of the public looks at the main memorial stone in memory of the victims of Pan Am flight 103 bombing in the garden of remembrance at Dryfesdale Cemetery, near Lockerbie, Scotland, Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013. Pan Am flight 103 was blown apart above the Scottish border town of Lockerbie on Dec. 21, 1988. All 269 passengers and crew on the flight and 11 people on the ground were killed in the bombing. (AP Photo/Scott Heppell).
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate