A handwritten card is seen on a wreath laid by the main memorial stone, in memory of a victim of the Pan Am flight 103 bombing, in the garden of remembrance at Dryfesdale Cemetery, near Lockerbie, Scotland. Saturday Dec. 21, 2013. Pan Am flight 103 was blown apart above the Scottish border town of Lockerbie on Dec. 21, 1988. All 269 passengers and crew on the flight and 11 people on the ground were killed in the bombing. (AP Photo/Scott Heppell).
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws