Haverhill High School sophomore wrestlers Luc Chretien and Reece Millington have taken slightly different paths but they're both enjoying outstanding seasons thus far. Chretien has lost just once and was a Sons of Italy Tournament runner-up while the unbeaten Millington was a Sons of Italy champion.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver