A plate of stone crabs sits on a table with a serving of hash browns, cole slaw and Key lime pie at Joe's Stone Crab restaurant in Miami Beach, Fla. Joe's Stone Crab has been family-owned from the start when it opened in 1913 as a mom-and-pop fish house. Today, it's a must-stop spot where wearing a bib over fine-dining attire is the norm.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms