Jackie and Caroline Kennedy in an image which part of a collection "A Tribute To Jackie" by world-renowned photographer Jacques Lowe. The collection covers the years 1958 through 1963, when Lowe served as the official photographer to the Kennedy Presidential Campaign. The negatives of all of Lowe's photographs were stored at The World Trade Center in New York, and were all destroyed in the 9/11 disaster. All proceeds from the sale of the photographs will be restricted to support the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver