Methuen's Ryan Tierney celebrates a goal for Arlington Catholic. Tierney has scored seven goals for the Cougars this season, earning them consideration for their first trip to the Super 8 in eight seasons.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Police: Motorcyclist clocked at 125 mph
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws