This undated photo provided by permission of the Houghton Library at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass., shows one of two pages from the library's archives (call number MS Am 1326) that Illinois State University math professors Nerida Ellerton and Ken Clements yesterday confirmed as two new pages to add to the math notebook believed to be the oldest surviving document written by Abraham Lincoln.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver