The Woodbury School softball team won the Tri-County League championship, defeating Hudson Memorial by a score of 5-1. Woodbury finished the regular season with a record of 9-1 and defeated Londonderry 10-0 in the semifinals. This is the fourth championship in five years for Woodbury and the 10th in the last 13 years. In the front from the left are Kendra Wilson, Brooke Murphy, Cami Hanninen, Victoria Andrade, Lexi LeFebre, Rebecca Simons, Alexa Pacy, and Lauren Moore. In the back from the left are assistant coach Mike Hanninen, Jordyn McGuire, Maddie Fifer, Abby Latham, Katherine Burke, assistant coach LeeAnn Gallant, Meghan Collins, Brianna Marino, Kaitlyn Quinn and head coach Rino Beninati.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws