A good year: a covered vehicle sits in part of the new paint shop at Chrysler's Sterling Heights Assembly Plant in Sterling Heights, Mich. last July. Chrysler finished 2013 with a 9 percent sales increase. The company said yesterday that it sold just over 1.8 million cars and trucks last year, up from 1.65 million a year earlier.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws