On Dec. 31, 1967, fans watch the Green Bay Packers play the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL Championship game in Green Bay, Wisc. Comparisons to the legendary 1967 Ice Bowl are inevitable when the mercury dips below zero at Lambeau Field. But even if temperatures sink to minus-13 tomorrow at the 49ers-Packers playoff game, modern technology will ensure fans are warmer than their predecessors.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms