New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, second left, arrives at Fort Lee, N.J., City Hall, Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014. Christie traveled to Fort Lee to apologize in person to Mayor Mark Sokolich. Moving quickly to contain a widening political scandal, Gov. Chris Christie fired one of his top aides Thursday and apologized repeatedly for the "abject stupidity" of his staff, insisting he had no idea anyone around him had engineered traffic jams to get even with a Democratic mayor.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws