Methuen police are investigating a crash that sent Jonathan Kelley, 21, of 151 Washington St., to the hospital with life-threatening injuries early yesterday morning. The crash, which may have involved alcohol, occurred about 100 feet from Kelley's home.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws