Methuen police are investigating a crash that sent Jonathan Kelley, 21, of 151 Washington St., to the hospital with life-threatening injuries early yesterday morning. The crash, which may have involved alcohol, occurred about 100 feet from Kelley's home.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city