War photographer Carol Guzy photographed a U.S. soldier protecting a man from the crowd on Sept. 29, 1994, in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. An explosion had been thrown at the crowd at a march in support of ousted leader Jean-Bertrand Aristide. The explosion killed five and injured more than 40 people.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers