Kirk Wolfinger, top left, Rushmore DeNooyer, and Tony Bacon of the Lone Wolf Documentary Group, pose at an editing station in South Portland, Maine. The editors are putting the final touches on a History Channel documentary about the mapping of the 3-by-5-mile debris field of the Titanic on the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public