Salem Selectman Patrick Hargreaves, owner of Pat's Key "N" Lock, left, speaks to customer George Whitehouse of Salem. Hargreaves said he is frustrated town employees are complaining about being overworked and underpaid, and sending upset residents to his business.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver