Thomas Spitalere, president of the Hilldale Cemetery Trustees, stands in sand pits behind the cemetery that lead to railroad tracks in the distance. His board has been asked to make the area more secure, so ATV riders cannot use the sand pits to enter the cemetery.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms