A Mercedes-Benz vehicle sits inside a car-carrier before being hauled away for distribution from the company's Vehicle Processing Center in Baltimore. After sales slumped in January and February because of the bad weather, auto sales rebounded in March.
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue