Pittsburgh’s 5-10, 190-pound Levance Fields, right, looks more like a running back, but the Brooklyn native knows how to run a team. He’ll lead the top-seeded Panthers tonight against Xavier in a Sweet 16 matchup at the TD Banknorth Garden.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver