The undated reproduction shows a SS administrative file probably dated 1944 and now located in the Polish National Archive in Krakow, southern Poland. It shows a roster list for the Ukrainian Self Defense Legion identifying Michail Karkoz as the top commander of II company. Karkoc a top commander whose Nazi SS-led unit is blamed for burning villages filled with women and children lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States and has been living in Minnesota since shortly after World War II, according to evidence uncovered by The Associated Press. (AP Photo)
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs