AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo Katerina Dimitriou, from Pelham, N.H., and Mark Procopio and David Nader from Andover were among the 20 UMass Lowell students who designed and built a concrete canoe. The team got it ready to be transported to Urbana-Champaign, Illinois for the annual Concrete Canoe Competition on Monday. The competition is sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms
- Police: Man who jumped off railroad bridge may face charges