ANGIE BEAULIEU/Staff photo Red Gallant of Farmington, NH, points something out to his son, Steve as they fly in a 1929 Ford Tri Motor airplane. Gallant, who is 101-years-old, used to work on the same type of plane.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws