ANGIE BEAULIEU/Staff photo Red Gallant of Farmington, NH, points something out to his son, Steve as they fly in a 1929 Ford Tri Motor airplane. Gallant, who is 101-years-old, used to work on the same type of plane.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver