ANGIE BEAULIEU/Staff photo Red Gallant of Farmington, NH, gets his camera ready to take a photo as he flies in a 1929 Ford Tri Motor airplane. Gallant, who is 101-years-old, used to work on the same type of plane. 06/20/13
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs