In this May 29 file photo, New England Patriots' Aaron Hernandez kneels on the field during practice in Foxborough. A Massachusetts court has sealed documents related to the killing of a semi-pro football player found dead a mile from Hernandez's home.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver