Timberlane coach Barry Chooljian, right, with assistant Jason Bretton next to him, is fired up at another Owls' victory at the New England tournament back in 2006. Chooljian relishes the kind of top competition that North Andover should provide.
- Haverhill looks for 3-month ban on pot centers
- N.H. trails Mass. in economic recovery
- Man admits to using deceased's credit card
- TOP HEAVY U As tuition soars, colleges add more administrators than students or faculty
- UMass Lowell, Salem State dispute federal figures