Portsmouth's Catherine Tredick Wendell, who married an English lord and became the sixth Countess of Carnarvon, is featured in a new Athenaeum exhibit "Downton Abbey: The Portsmouth Connection."
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver