BILL KIRK/Staff photo One woman and one man were arrested Friday around 9:30 a.m. after State Police attempted to pull over the man, who stopped his car then took off on foot. He fled into the woods off the ramp from Route 28 to 495N. He was caught by Andover police and is being charged by State Police with failure to stop and resisting arrest. The woman, believed to be his girlfriend, was arrested in a nearby parking lot on a warrant.
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge