A healthy coral grows in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The tropical islands' reefs protect fragile coastlines by absorbing energy from waves during hurricanes and normal conditions. In the face of decline of coral reefs, some coral specialists and conservationists say passive inaction would be a grave mistake.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver