Suzanne Burke of Haverhill stands next to what is left of the tree she had tied a ribbon to in honor of her son who was recently deployed to Afghanistan. Haverhill city workers cut the tree down and threw the ribbon in a shrub on her property.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city