Thomas H. Hargreaves, left, director of Methuen Veterans Services presents the folded flag to Charlie Daher, right, owner of Commonwealth Motors in Lawrence. A group of seniors repaired the flag which flew at Commonwealth Motors in Lawrence. The car dealership plans on raising the flag back up over its business next month.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws