A Harris Precinct 4 Constable blocks off an entrance to the Lone Star College North Harris campus after a shooting yesterday in Houston. The shooting on campus wounded three people and sent students fleeing for safety as officials placed the campus on lockdown, officials said. Harris County Sheriff's Maj. Armando Tello said authorities had detained a person of interest. Police did not provide any details about the people who were wounded.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws