AMY SWEENEY/Staff photo About 10:45 a.m. yesterday, a rubbish removal truck negotiating a winding, steep section of Porter Road near Woburn Street, slid head-on into a town sanding truck as it was coming up the hill the other way. The driver of the town sanding truck was injured and police are investigating the crash.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Lawrence man allegedly threatened President
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws